Thursday 11 July 2013

Desireè joins "The Dani and Bels"

I´m very excited to introduce my fourth finished crochet doll.
It´s Desireè !
For those, who are interested in crocheting Desireè themselves, the pattern will be soon in my etsy-shop.
Meanwhile please let me know, what do you all think about her .

Love Katja




































































Desireè would never go out without her flower sandals                                    




























































































































8 comments:

  1. Love her! The beads in her hair, the painted toenails and of course the sandals! Really great job of taking care if the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your dolls, they're so friendly. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jacqui, I´m happy you like them .

      Delete
  3. You've done a lovely job on these :) I really love them! Rhondda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,Rhondda,I´m so happy you love them !

      Delete